Welcome back this month’s round up of my four favorite geek fashion things that I’ve stumbled upon over the last month and that I wanted to share with all of you!
- Po-Zu announced another addition to their Star Wars line: the silver Squadron sneaker (say that five times fast)
- Dr. Facilier was one of the best parts of The Princess and the Frog and this Danielle Nicole purse is a conversation starter and fabulous
- Yep, still here 100% for everything that Musterbrand does. Their Leia Organa inspired tunic sweater is currently available for pre-order.
- Constellation jeggings? Constellation jeggings!
I firmly believe that everyone should have a good cape blazer. Actually, after wearing this one a few times, I want more than one. It is a darn good way to make office wear exciting. This outfit is legitimately what I wore to work the day after the Rebels midseason premiere and I kept calling it my ‘mourning villain origin story’ look. I’m not sorry.
Disney Villain Cape Blazer: Box Lunch
Black Dress: kate spade
Leather Boots: Cole Haan
Just like how my love for Kylo Ren surprised me, so did my love for this sweater. It’s been a very cold winter in my part of the world and this sweater has been decidedly cozy and one of my go-to pieces.
And oh hey: The Last Jedi novelization is out today. You should probably go read it.
For sizing reference, Bria is wearing a size small in the sweater. If in doubt, size down. The fit is generous.
Honestly I don’t know what I love more: the sweater cape or the sneakers. Maybe the sweater cape because I have, on at least one occasion, gleefully run down my office’s halls holding it out behind me like a cape. This is one of those pieces that’s tricky to photograph but looks incredibly in person and is comfy as heck.
- Box Lunch released a new line of Mulan themed items (timed with the Lunar New Year) and while they’re cute, my favorite of the bunch is definitely this mini backpack by Loungefly. The pattern is adorable!
- While Rock Love’s entire Black Panther jewelry line looks fantastic, my favorite piece is the talon earrings. Check out their entire collection though especially if you loved the film.
- Musterbrand is, as always, killing it with their Star Wars pieces and I couldn’t be more thrilled that they’re doing more Rebel pilot themed gear because Lin and I are both ride or die for the Rogues and Wraiths. (Be on the look out for an outfit post featuring the cape soon…) This sweater is a subtle nod to the flak vest but those who know will know. They’ve been teasing plenty of new designs on their social media recently so be sure to check those out.
- And finally, we’ve got one more Black Panther piece which really is only appropriate for the month. Her Universe’s Nakia inspired shirt is definitely the standout of their small line.