Welcome back to our final Fav Four of the year! Hopefully you took advantage of all the sales last month because wow there were a lot of them! That hasn’t stopped retailers from releasing new geek fashion pieces though. Here are some of our favorites this month.
- We are Riverdale Trash (Choni 4 Ever) and I still can’t believe Black Milk Clothing is doing a collection for it. Cheryl is our forever queen.
- Her Universe released a collection inspired by Mary Poppins Returns via Torrid. This penguin sweater is super cute!
- I want to steal the Rebel Alliance patch off the back of this Her Universe denim Leia jacket SO BADLY.
- So that Rose inspired piece Musterbrand teased a few months back? It’s not a jacket, it’s a shirt dress! While shirt dresses aren’t necessarily my thing, I am 1) probably going to buy it anyways and 2) excited to see Musterbrand continue to branch out from sweaters and outerwear. I hope that more dresses are in their future.
Let’s just not talk about how I got this First Order stormtrooper sweater from Her Universe last year and then just… forgot to do an outfit post with it before it got too warm for sweaters, okay? Let’s all just appreciate the here and now.
Also it’s cold.
Stormtrooper Sweater: Her Universe
Leggings: Max Studio
Star Boots: The Fix
Silver Earrings: kate spade
The print on this dress is possibly my new favorite thing and let me tell you how bummed I am that I could only get it on one thing. We talked about Black Milk Clothing’s recent Star Wars collection in a past Fav 4 post and I ended up getting the reversible dress! I don’t now how often I’ll get to wear it but I’m in love with it.
Dark Side Skater Dress: Black Milk Clothing
Gold Jacket: Rock and Republic
Booties: Cole Haan
(Maybe I’ll even do an outfit post with the blue light side side one day…)
It’s that time of year again: sales. Lots and lots of sales. A lot of these are ones you really shouldn’t let pass you by and the chances of me purchasing something from most of these retailers is very, very high. (I can neither confirm nor deny that I’ve already pounced on at least one these deals. Possibly more.)
- Prophecy Girl, aka my favorite small geek fashion company, is currently offering 50% off your purchase of £10 or more with the code ‘BFCM18‘. I have their Itsa Kinda skirt, their Galactic Spy shirt, and several of their scarves and pins and love them all! Please check them out!
- Musterbrand probably needs no introduction at this point but you should probably take advantage of their up to 50% off Black Sale. This includes their Sith Apprentice cardigan, Vader sweater cape, and black Rey sweater. If you’re getting just one piece, my favorite is the Sith Apprentice cardigan. I’m tempted to get another except the Rey sweater in Black is staring me down and so is the Black Panther cardigan. They’re also offering 20% off your regularly priced purchase with the code ‘THANKS20’.
- Po-Zu is currently offer 40% off your entire purchase which is huge. Just use the code ‘BETHECHANGE‘ at check out through November 30th. If you’ve been waiting to get a pair of their Star Wars shoes, now is the time. I have their Falcon sneakers and Rey boots and love both.
- Her Universe is offering $12 tees, outerwear starting at $20, and 30% off everything else.
- HeroWithin has also hinted that they’ll be debuting some new pieces soon.
Disclaimers: The Po-Zu link included in this post is an affiliate link. It is not mine but rather that of my friend Kay who is wonderful and does some amazing work in the Geek Fashion realm. If you make a purchase through that link, she gets a small commission at no cost to you. Also, Musterbrand has previously provided me with some of their pieces but did not ask for a favorable review in return, just honest feedback. Two of those pieces are mentioned here.
You may not realize it but today’s a very special week: it’s the anniversary of the launch of Star Wars: Battlefront II and if you know anything about me, it should probably be that I love Inferno Squad more than just about life itself. Around this time last year, I was impatiently waiting to get out of work so I could go home and play through Iden Versio’s story. A year later, it’s still one of my favorite stories and I’ll even be replaying it on Saturday on Twitch to mark the anniversary. Needless to say, an ‘Inferno Squad but make it work appropriate’ outfit was meant to be for today.
Red Stripe Portofino: Express
Black Pants: Uniqlo
Claw Earrings: Rock Love Jewelry
Black Pumps: Nine West
Inferno Squad Purse: BenaeQuee Creations