Home / monthly fav four
Welcome back this month’s round up of my four favorite geek fashion things that I’ve stumbled upon over the last month and that I wanted to share with all of you!
- Po-Zu announced another addition to their Star Wars line: the silver Squadron sneaker (say that five times fast)
- Dr. Facilier was one of the best parts of The Princess and the Frog and this Danielle Nicole purse is a conversation starter and fabulous
- Yep, still here 100% for everything that Musterbrand does. Their Leia Organa inspired tunic sweater is currently available for pre-order.
- Constellation jeggings? Constellation jeggings!
Hey folks and welcome to a new feature we’re doing. Well actually, it’s more of a retool of the sporadic Fashion Finds sorts of posts. We’re not able to do posts on new collections as soon as they appear and Kay over at FANgirl Blog already does a fantastic, comprehensive monthly fashion round up. Instead, we’re going to do a post each month featuring our favorite new pieces that we’ve seen that month. (Or maybe not so new but new to us.)
- Box Lunch released a new line of Mulan themed items (timed with the Lunar New Year) and while they’re cute, my favorite of the bunch is definitely this mini backpack by Loungefly. The pattern is adorable!
- While Rock Love’s entire Black Panther jewelry line looks fantastic, my favorite piece is the talon earrings. Check out their entire collection though especially if you loved the film.
- Musterbrand is, as always, killing it with their Star Wars pieces and I couldn’t be more thrilled that they’re doing more Rebel pilot themed gear because Lin and I are both ride or die for the Rogues and Wraiths. (Be on the look out for an outfit post featuring the cape soon…) This sweater is a subtle nod to the flak vest but those who know will know. They’ve been teasing plenty of new designs on their social media recently so be sure to check those out.
- And finally, we’ve got one more Black Panther piece which really is only appropriate for the month. Her Universe’s Nakia inspired shirt is definitely the standout of their small line.