I have a Mass Effect problem which everyone who knows me saw coming and that problem extends to me buying everything that someone slaps an N7 logo on. (Just like Shepard.) We mentioned ThinkGeek’s cute Mass Effect collection a few months ago and I finally got my stuff in late December! I have nothing but good things to say about this dress! It’s not cut too small and the fabric’s pretty thick and totally feels worth the money.
Oh. And best part? It has pockets!
N7 Dress: ThinkGeek
Thigh Highs: H&M
Black Pumps: Nine West
Red Purse: Rebecca Minkhoff
It’s been a while since we’ve done a round up of some of the fashion finds that we’ve stumbled upon around the internet so this seemed like a good time to do so.
- ThinkGeek will be debuting a brand new Star Trek collection by Her Universe on Tuesday. Expect the collection to be a little different than what we’ve previously seen. Ashley’s already teased an adorable blazer. You can enter at the link above for the chance to win a $300 gift certificate to ThinkGeek
- In further ThinkGeek news, you can preorder items from the Mass Effect Capsule Collection now for delivery in mid-December. Bioware has consistently put out some awesome stuff for Mass Effect and this collection is no different. (I may have already preordered two pieces.)
- Her Universe has also now partnered with Mod Cloth! You can now buy skirt versions of their Hoth and Bespin dresses. The cut/style seems to be similar to the lightsaber skirt except shorter.
- Hamilton fans can now preorder a Elhoffer Design cardigan! Heads up though: this will likely ship in early January.
- Kohl’s is getting into the Rogue One spirit. So far, they have a super cute tank top available online but we’ve seen pictures from a few stores of a nice little line that will likely appeal to a lot of fan girls. Keep an eye on both your local stores and the online stores for the line.
- Hot Topic now has a new Rogue One wallet from Loungefly available online.
Happy N7 Day! If you follow my Twitter account, you know that I’ve fallen fast and hard for Mass Effect. Given what a fan I am of Knights of the Old Republic, I’ve known for ages that I’d likely dig these games but never had a gaming system to play them on… or at least I didn’t until this spring. And now I’m an addict. When I die from the Mass Effect 3 feels, just shoot my body into space from the Normandy. It’s fine, everything’s fine.
N7 Cardigan: Bioware/ThinkGeek
Red Shirt: Express
Stripe Leggings: Express
Silver Studs: Henri Bendel
Combat Boots: Macy’s
Thank you to Heather over at Zhobot for the pictures!
By the way, I am IN LOVE with this cardigan. It’s excellent quality and incredibly comfortable. The N7 bit on the chest is embroidered on and even the buttons have the N7 detail on them. Oh and it has pockets! 10/10, would highly recommend.