Welcome back to another edition of Fav 4: four of our favorite geek fashion pieces that we’ve seen this month. Shocker: it’s Captain Marvel themed. Totally by accident though. Yeah, we can tell you that you totally believe us.
- In a blink-and-you-miss-them release, Adidas did a collaboration with Jen Bartel for a pair of fantastic Captain Marvel inspired sneakers. They are only available at Foot Locker and sold out almost instantly although we’ve heard talk of potential restock in the future.
- Kohl’s also released a whole slew of Captain Marvel inspired shirts for kids and adults alike. A standout is this t-shirt with the Hala star on it.
- You’ve probably seen Hero Within’s Carol Danvers Flight Jacket but we’re making sure you see it again because reasons.
- Carol wore a Nine Inch Nails t-shirt through much of the film and while you can get that shirt, why not go for the special collab one? (Seriously, who ever saw that coming?)
I’d love to tell you that I planned on a Black Panther inspired outfit in honor of Black History Month but honestly, this was just a happy accident. This cardigan though… I LOVE THIS CARDIGAN. It’s heavier than either the Knights of Ren or Wasp one I own and keeps me rather warm.
And yes. This is indeed another one of those ‘Bria wore this to work’ outfits.
For sizing purposes, Bria is wearing a small.
New York Comic Con was very good to me on the fashion front this year. First and foremost because I was able to get this amazing Black Panther from Hero Within that I’ve been lusting after since I first saw them debut it as an exclusive for SDCC. Seriously, I was so excited when I realized they had the dress at NYCC and was even more thrilled when it fit me. It’s not only work appropriate but it also has pockets!
Black Panther Dress: Hero Within
Panther Claw Earrings: Rock Love Jewelry
Bracelet: Nine West
Black Patent Pumps: Coach
For sizing purposes, Bria is wearing a small and is about 5’6″-5’7″.
Sometimes, I get really bored in a meeting, stumble across a sale, and then buy a dress that’s not really my style but looks really comfortable. And then I buy it.
Time Stone Dress: Her Universe
Black Boots: Dr. Martens
Another month means that it’s time for another Favorite Four post! This month, we’ve got two pairs of sneakers and two shirts because apparently being symmetrical is the way to go? (I don’t know.)
- Po-Zu continues with the domination of the Star Wars sneaker world with Kylo Ren inspired shoes and honestly, I’m surprised that it took them this long to make a Ben inspired design.
- Jordandené teamed up with Sam Maggs for a rad new Fangirl Galaxy collection!
- You can get an Edna Mode blouse from Box Lunch. This is the best timeline.
- Everything’s coming up Carol! Check out these super incredible Captain Marvel inspired sneakers by Vans. Seriously: who would’ve thought ten years ago that these would have existed?