Welcome back to the first Fav 4 of the year! It’s been awhile so just in case you’ve forgotten, we use this monthly post to round up our four favorite fashion pieces we’ve seen recently. In theory, they’re new releases but sometimes they’re just new to us.
- Po-Zu announced another addition to their Rey boot line. The classic mid-calf boot that she wore in The Force Awakens will be available in a shimmery silver linen. As of now, they’re being advertised as dispatching from the warehouse by April 10th but a little birdie told me that if you’re preordering them in hopes of wearing them to Star Wars Celebration, you should have them by then ;)
- In further Star Wars pieces, Fifth Sun has a huge line of shirts and sweatshirts inspired by Star Wars Resistance. Unfortunately, they appear to only be available in kids sizes right now but I adore some of the designs they came up with and am currently trying to convince myself that I don’t need another sweatshirt….
- Her Universe released their Captain Marvel line last week just in time for the movie next month! My favorite piece is the romper pictured above.
- Box Lunch is showing Hufflepuffs some love with this adorable and subtly designed clutch. It’s part of a larger horocrux inspired bag collection but this one definitely stood out. Were I member of that House, I’d definitely be all over this.
Welcome back to our final Fav Four of the year! Hopefully you took advantage of all the sales last month because wow there were a lot of them! That hasn’t stopped retailers from releasing new geek fashion pieces though. Here are some of our favorites this month.
- We are Riverdale Trash (Choni 4 Ever) and I still can’t believe Black Milk Clothing is doing a collection for it. Cheryl is our forever queen.
- Her Universe released a collection inspired by Mary Poppins Returns via Torrid. This penguin sweater is super cute!
- I want to steal the Rebel Alliance patch off the back of this Her Universe denim Leia jacket SO BADLY.
- So that Rose inspired piece Musterbrand teased a few months back? It’s not a jacket, it’s a shirt dress! While shirt dresses aren’t necessarily my thing, I am 1) probably going to buy it anyways and 2) excited to see Musterbrand continue to branch out from sweaters and outerwear. I hope that more dresses are in their future.
Let’s just not talk about how I got this First Order stormtrooper sweater from Her Universe last year and then just… forgot to do an outfit post with it before it got too warm for sweaters, okay? Let’s all just appreciate the here and now.
Also it’s cold.
Stormtrooper Sweater: Her Universe
Leggings: Max Studio
Star Boots: The Fix
Silver Earrings: kate spade
It’s that time of year again: sales. Lots and lots of sales. A lot of these are ones you really shouldn’t let pass you by and the chances of me purchasing something from most of these retailers is very, very high. (I can neither confirm nor deny that I’ve already pounced on at least one these deals. Possibly more.)
- Prophecy Girl, aka my favorite small geek fashion company, is currently offering 50% off your purchase of £10 or more with the code ‘BFCM18‘. I have their Itsa Kinda skirt, their Galactic Spy shirt, and several of their scarves and pins and love them all! Please check them out!
- Musterbrand probably needs no introduction at this point but you should probably take advantage of their up to 50% off Black Sale. This includes their Sith Apprentice cardigan, Vader sweater cape, and black Rey sweater. If you’re getting just one piece, my favorite is the Sith Apprentice cardigan. I’m tempted to get another except the Rey sweater in Black is staring me down and so is the Black Panther cardigan. They’re also offering 20% off your regularly priced purchase with the code ‘THANKS20’.
- Po-Zu is currently offer 40% off your entire purchase which is huge. Just use the code ‘BETHECHANGE‘ at check out through November 30th. If you’ve been waiting to get a pair of their Star Wars shoes, now is the time. I have their Falcon sneakers and Rey boots and love both.
- Her Universe is offering $12 tees, outerwear starting at $20, and 30% off everything else.
- HeroWithin has also hinted that they’ll be debuting some new pieces soon.
Disclaimers: The Po-Zu link included in this post is an affiliate link. It is not mine but rather that of my friend Kay who is wonderful and does some amazing work in the Geek Fashion realm. If you make a purchase through that link, she gets a small commission at no cost to you. Also, Musterbrand has previously provided me with some of their pieces but did not ask for a favorable review in return, just honest feedback. Two of those pieces are mentioned here.
It’s time for this month Fav 4 and (waitforit) everything isn’t actually Star Wars for once! (Gasp! Shock!) Don’t worry: there’s at least one Star Wars thing in here.
- It’s entirely possible we talked about this awesome Rebel Jacket from Musterbrand before but now it’s finally available for preorder and will be shipping soon! Even better? It’s double sided and can let you more subtly rep for the Rebellion with grey. We’d like to note that the orange/grey color scheme makes it ideal for Rogue Squadron and Wraith Squadron fans. ;)
- The most oft repeated question heard around the internet after that Wreck-It Ralph footage was ‘Can we buy the princesses’ sleepwear?!’ Well now you can! Or at least some of them. I’m still holding on to hope for Mulan’s jacket.
- Doctor Who returned a few weeks ago and we’re already in love with Thirteen. Her Universe has been putting forth a bunch of designs inspired by the new Doctor but we particularly like this raglan which pays homage to her actual shirt but adds a twist to it.
- Someone tell us we can’t order this gorgeous Harry Potter inspired kimono from Black Milk Clothing. Because we wants it. But have no place to wear it. But it’s so pretty!