It’s time for this month Fav 4 and (waitforit) everything isn’t actually Star Wars for once! (Gasp! Shock!) Don’t worry: there’s at least one Star Wars thing in here.
- It’s entirely possible we talked about this awesome Rebel Jacket from Musterbrand before but now it’s finally available for preorder and will be shipping soon! Even better? It’s double sided and can let you more subtly rep for the Rebellion with grey. We’d like to note that the orange/grey color scheme makes it ideal for Rogue Squadron and Wraith Squadron fans. ;)
- The most oft repeated question heard around the internet after that Wreck-It Ralph footage was ‘Can we buy the princesses’ sleepwear?!’ Well now you can! Or at least some of them. I’m still holding on to hope for Mulan’s jacket.
- Doctor Who returned a few weeks ago and we’re already in love with Thirteen. Her Universe has been putting forth a bunch of designs inspired by the new Doctor but we particularly like this raglan which pays homage to her actual shirt but adds a twist to it.
- Someone tell us we can’t order this gorgeous Harry Potter inspired kimono from Black Milk Clothing. Because we wants it. But have no place to wear it. But it’s so pretty!
Turns out that I am, in fact, incapable of saying no to Mulan merchandise. I really don’t know where this street wear-ish style Bria came from but we’re just going to roll with it for now because I like being comfortable apparently. It’s okay: skinny pants and pencil skirt Bria will be back before you know it.
Mulan Vest: Hot Topic/Her Universe
Black Tank: Target
Black Cargo Pants: DKNY
We’re back again with another monthly Fav Four! This month, we’ve got a new company with Star Wars sneakers, a not actually Rogue One t-shirt, a pilot themed wallet, and an awesome piece of The Little Mermaid inspired jewelry!
Welcome back to a special San Diego Comic-Con edition of our monthly Fav 4 and because SDCC was this weekend, I’m including 5 different collections. Listen, I can make whatever rules I want. There’s some really cool stuff in here so why limit us to four?
- Hero Within debuted a new Marvel collection along with some SDCC exclusive designs. I’m swooning over the Black Panther dress.
- Her Universe held their annual fashion show at SDCC. Kay over at Fangirl Blog has a great write up of it. There are some really neat designs.
- In further Her Universe news, they also launched a collection inspired by The Clone Wars, a Captain Marvel jacket, and some Doctor Who pieces. Some are already available online. I’m going to go mad if I can’t get my hands on the Padmé jacket soon.
- The winners of last year’s Her Universe fashion show designed a new Disney Princess collection. I’m strongly considering getting the Mulan vest.
- Finally, in non-SDCC news, Musterbrand has put up their Avengers inspired collection for preorder. I would like to buy almost all of it.
Welcome back this month’s round up of my four favorite geek fashion things that I’ve stumbled upon over the last month and that I wanted to share with all of you!
- Po-Zu announced another addition to their Star Wars line: the silver Squadron sneaker (say that five times fast)
- Dr. Facilier was one of the best parts of The Princess and the Frog and this Danielle Nicole purse is a conversation starter and fabulous
- Yep, still here 100% for everything that Musterbrand does. Their Leia Organa inspired tunic sweater is currently available for pre-order.
- Constellation jeggings? Constellation jeggings!