You know the drill: sometimes I stress out and make a Star Wars dress. I have a problem, I know. This was last year’s stress relief. I regret nothing because it’s comfy.
Oh and also it has pockets.
Stormtrooper Dress: Custom
Imperial Necklace/Earrings: Box Lunch
Stormtrooper Purse: Sent from Mars
Black Heels: Ralph Lauren
This wasn’t going to be a White Hot Room outfit. I usually aim for something a little less casual but dangit, I felt cute so I posted pictures to Twitter and then Lin was all “Hey you should post them to WHR” and here we are.
Also these Converse are my new favorite shoes.
Enfys Nest Tank: Disney
Han Solo Dice Earrings: Hot Topic
Jean Shorts: Express
Parkway High Tops: Converse
We’re back again with another monthly Fav Four! This month, we’ve got a new company with Star Wars sneakers, a not actually Rogue One t-shirt, a pilot themed wallet, and an awesome piece of The Little Mermaid inspired jewelry!
I bought the skirt on a whim while there was a sale and then, to my great delight, I discovered pockets! And then while I wear wearing it, it occurred to me… blue and orange=Ahsoka Tano! Given how The Clone Wars will be coming back soon, it seemed like it was meant to be.
Also this skirt has pockets. And I totally forgot I even owned these heels until I went digging in my closet. Double win!
The Grammar of Ornament Skirt: Black Milk Clothing
Maroon Shirt: H&M
Jedi Necklace: (Convention floor find)
Blue Snake Skin Heels: Nine West
Welcome back to a special San Diego Comic-Con edition of our monthly Fav 4 and because SDCC was this weekend, I’m including 5 different collections. Listen, I can make whatever rules I want. There’s some really cool stuff in here so why limit us to four?
- Hero Within debuted a new Marvel collection along with some SDCC exclusive designs. I’m swooning over the Black Panther dress.
- Her Universe held their annual fashion show at SDCC. Kay over at Fangirl Blog has a great write up of it. There are some really neat designs.
- In further Her Universe news, they also launched a collection inspired by The Clone Wars, a Captain Marvel jacket, and some Doctor Who pieces. Some are already available online. I’m going to go mad if I can’t get my hands on the Padmé jacket soon.
- The winners of last year’s Her Universe fashion show designed a new Disney Princess collection. I’m strongly considering getting the Mulan vest.
- Finally, in non-SDCC news, Musterbrand has put up their Avengers inspired collection for preorder. I would like to buy almost all of it.