As mentioned in our Fashion Finds Round up post yesterday, Her Universe debuted a brand new Star Trek line for ThinkGeek at noon today! There’s a heck of a lot to like and we’ve put some of our favorites below. It’s awesome seeing Ashley dive into workwear that will be professionally acceptable at most offices.
You can shop the collection and see how they styled a lot of the pieces over at ThinkGeek.com. Do you have any stand out favorites?
It’s been a while since we’ve done a round up of some of the fashion finds that we’ve stumbled upon around the internet so this seemed like a good time to do so.
- ThinkGeek will be debuting a brand new Star Trek collection by Her Universe on Tuesday. Expect the collection to be a little different than what we’ve previously seen. Ashley’s already teased an adorable blazer. You can enter at the link above for the chance to win a $300 gift certificate to ThinkGeek
- In further ThinkGeek news, you can preorder items from the Mass Effect Capsule Collection now for delivery in mid-December. Bioware has consistently put out some awesome stuff for Mass Effect and this collection is no different. (I may have already preordered two pieces.)
- Her Universe has also now partnered with Mod Cloth! You can now buy skirt versions of their Hoth and Bespin dresses. The cut/style seems to be similar to the lightsaber skirt except shorter.
- Hamilton fans can now preorder a Elhoffer Design cardigan! Heads up though: this will likely ship in early January.
- Kohl’s is getting into the Rogue One spirit. So far, they have a super cute tank top available online but we’ve seen pictures from a few stores of a nice little line that will likely appeal to a lot of fan girls. Keep an eye on both your local stores and the online stores for the line.
- Hot Topic now has a new Rogue One wallet from Loungefly available online.
Paging all Trekkies! ThinkGeek recently debuted their brand new Trekini Swimwear line. Inspired by Star Trek: The Next Generation, the three pieces all draw obvious inspiration from the uniforms of the show. There’s a Deanna Troi swim shirt, a cover up romper, and three different versions of a one piece swimsuit in operations gold, science blue, and uhhhh… do the same rules apply when it’s a Red Swimsuit or is that just for Red Shirts? Enjoy the perks of command while you can?
Either way, ThinkGeek has definitely put together a trim little line that all Trekkies in need of new swimwear for the summer should check out!
With all of Her Universe’s success over the past few years in addition to their branching out, it’s been getting harder and harder to keep track of all of their new items! So for today’s post, we’re going to try and sum up everything that you might’ve missed over the past few weeks. Be on the look out for more product releases in the future though as Ashley’s told us that Star Wars Rebels gear is forthcoming and has already tweeted a teaser image of Darth Vader stud earrings!
First up, they’ve been running a fantastic The Walking Dead sale for both Halloween and in honor of the show coming back. They’ve actually got a great selection of items across their fandoms on sale including a ton of their Star Wars stuff. And if you’re a Daryl fan, check out this tank top that I hadn’t noticed before now that slipped quietly on to Hot Topic.
Tis definitely the season for new items though and they’ve been rolling them out over the past few weeks. On Think Geek, you can now stock up for fall and Winter with brand new Star Wars and Star Trek long sleeve or hooded shirts! They’ve also got this AMAZING Storm hoodie that GLOWS IN THE DARK. (Seriously. It’s fabulous.)
Just announced today was this Doctor Who sweatshirt that’ll be available on Hot Topic.
And finally, Her Universe has more new things on the Marvel front. The Xavier’s Cardigan that they first sold at SDCC is FINALLY online on both their site and Think Geek. What came out of the blue was the Spider-man tank which is of similar style to their Captain America, X-Wing, and Boba Fett tank tops.
Don’t forget to partake in their Halloween contest to have the chance to be one of seven winners of a $50 Her Universe gift card!
It’s that time of year again! Her Universe announced their new items for the upcoming holiday season on Thursday and they’ve got some super cute additions to their Star Wars, The Walking Dead, Doctor Who, and Star Trek lines including their first forays into maternity wear and preppy cardigans! You can see all of the forthcoming designs here on their site and you can already get the new Star Wars ship skirt over at Hot Topic.
The new pieces go on sale on Black Friday, November 29th and Her Universe is offering free shipping through Cyber Monday along with a free Santa Vader pin as long as supplies last.
And don’t forget that they’ve got some exclusive new shirts to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of Doctor Who that are available now!
What’s going on your ‘must buy’ list?