Welcome back to the first Fav 4 of the year! It’s been awhile so just in case you’ve forgotten, we use this monthly post to round up our four favorite fashion pieces we’ve seen recently. In theory, they’re new releases but sometimes they’re just new to us.
- Po-Zu announced another addition to their Rey boot line. The classic mid-calf boot that she wore in The Force Awakens will be available in a shimmery silver linen. As of now, they’re being advertised as dispatching from the warehouse by April 10th but a little birdie told me that if you’re preordering them in hopes of wearing them to Star Wars Celebration, you should have them by then ;)
- In further Star Wars pieces, Fifth Sun has a huge line of shirts and sweatshirts inspired by Star Wars Resistance. Unfortunately, they appear to only be available in kids sizes right now but I adore some of the designs they came up with and am currently trying to convince myself that I don’t need another sweatshirt….
- Her Universe released their Captain Marvel line last week just in time for the movie next month! My favorite piece is the romper pictured above.
- Box Lunch is showing Hufflepuffs some love with this adorable and subtly designed clutch. It’s part of a larger horocrux inspired bag collection but this one definitely stood out. Were I member of that House, I’d definitely be all over this.
Tan is not my color palette and neither is cold shoulder my style thing so honestly, I’m not entirely sure why I bought this Rey cardigan a year or so ago BUT I DID. And it is comfy and cute. And hey it works for work! (This is another one of those ‘yes I actually wore this to the office’ outfits.)
Rey cardigan: Her Universe
Earrings/Rebellion necklace: Hot Topic
Tank Top: Target
Khaki Skirt: The Limited
Nude Heels: BCBG
Welcome back this month’s round up of my four favorite geek fashion things that I’ve stumbled upon over the last month and that I wanted to share with all of you!
- There seems to be no end in sight for Po-Zu’s Star Wars offerings. While I am fond of the Han Solo sneaker they recently announced, my favorite has to be this new Rey inspired boot.
- Everyone should strive to have as much style as Lando. ThinkGeek’s new replica cape is A++.
- Her Universe continues to expand their active wear offerings with these Infinity War inspired leggings at Torrid.
- Finally, Prophecy Girl has expanded into scarves! My favorite just might be this Padmé inspired print. It’s subtle but one you look at it more closely, you see all of the elements.
Honestly, if all my sweaters could be from Musterbrand, I’d be happy. Their Rey sweater was one of their first Star Wars pieces but is a relatively new acquisition for me. It might not be one of my usual colors (they also make it in black!) but it’s comfy and different and it’s honestly hard not to wear my hair in Rey buns every time I put this on.
Rey has, without a doubt, the most comfortable boots in Star Wars. Every cosplayer we know swears by them. It’s not terribly surprising that Star Wars went back to Po-Zu for Rey’s new footwear in The Last Jedi. Equally unsurprising is that Po-Zu announced last week that they will be making the boots available for pre-order with delivery in November. (That’s just in time to wear with your Hero Rey costume!)
You can preorder the boots from Po-Zu’s website here. They set you back just shy of $300 but if they’re as comfy as the original pair, they could totally be worth it. The biggest difference between these and the screen used boots is that these have a zipper but they should still be good for Rebel Legion approvable and will honestly be a lot easier to get on and off.