We’re back again with another monthly Fav Four! This month, we’ve got a new company with Star Wars sneakers, a not actually Rogue One t-shirt, a pilot themed wallet, and an awesome piece of The Little Mermaid inspired jewelry!
Celebration is coming and Star Wars is definitely on our mind. And since Unique Vintage started carrying some Star Wars inspired fashion… well, you know how we work here at White Hot Room by now.
It’s been a while since we’ve done a round up of some of the fashion finds that we’ve stumbled upon around the internet so this seemed like a good time to do so.
- ThinkGeek will be debuting a brand new Star Trek collection by Her Universe on Tuesday. Expect the collection to be a little different than what we’ve previously seen. Ashley’s already teased an adorable blazer. You can enter at the link above for the chance to win a $300 gift certificate to ThinkGeek
- In further ThinkGeek news, you can preorder items from the Mass Effect Capsule Collection now for delivery in mid-December. Bioware has consistently put out some awesome stuff for Mass Effect and this collection is no different. (I may have already preordered two pieces.)
- Her Universe has also now partnered with Mod Cloth! You can now buy skirt versions of their Hoth and Bespin dresses. The cut/style seems to be similar to the lightsaber skirt except shorter.
- Hamilton fans can now preorder a Elhoffer Design cardigan! Heads up though: this will likely ship in early January.
- Kohl’s is getting into the Rogue One spirit. So far, they have a super cute tank top available online but we’ve seen pictures from a few stores of a nice little line that will likely appeal to a lot of fan girls. Keep an eye on both your local stores and the online stores for the line.
- Hot Topic now has a new Rogue One wallet from Loungefly available online.
Have you seen Loungefly’s newest Marvel bag designs? They’ve got some pretty fantastic looking ones and cover characters from Deadpool to Spider-Man to Black Widow. The standouts are probably the Iron Man dome purse, the Captain Marvel duffle, and the Captain America messenger bag.
You can see a selection of Loungefly’s offerings below and shop the collection online.
It’s no secret that The Force Awakens turned me into a loyal supporter of the First Order so buying this dress was a total no-brainer. It helps that I really love the new stormtrooper design and the lines were beautifully translated by Kelly Cercone.
For sizing reference, Bria is 5’6 and wearing a Small.
A couple of notes since some folks have asked for my thoughts on the dress. It definitely runs true to the sizing chart and does not have any stretch to it so make sure you take a look before you order. It’s a nice thick fabric so you don’t have to worry about the white being see through but the scuba wasn’t quite as nice feeling as I’d hoped. I suspect that was a compromise to get the pattern printed on it and keep the costs down. The leather accents are nicely done but the cold shoulder sleeve does not have a lot of give to it. Unfortunately, this won’t be a dress that I can wear to help out with the 501st because it restricts my upper arm movements enough to make it tricky to help someone with chest armor.
Oh yeah… and it has pockets! It’s definitely a super cute dress and I’m glad that I got it. I look forward to wearing it to plenty of conventions in the future.