So this is a new one. In what they’re advertising as their “first ever footwear collection,” Hot Topic recently released four shoes inspired by the show Once Upon a Time. While I may have given up on the show years ago, the costumes have always been worth a look and it’s interesting to see Hot Topic delve into shoes. It’s a neat idea and while I won’t be buying any, I could definitely see fans of the show going for these. I’m certainly interested to see if they expand into other fandoms.
You can shop the shoes over at HotTopic.com.
It’s been a few months so it seems time for another fashion finds round up again. (Especially with SDCC rapidly approaching!)
- Her Universe debuted two new pieces inspired by Spider-Man for the film’s premiere.
- Prophecy Girl has a fabulous Bazine inspired shirt available for pre-order. The design hits that sweet spot between recognizable nerdy and wearable.
- On another Her Universe note, they’ll be at San Diego Comic Con at Booth 2913-U in addition to hosting the Fashion Show on Thursday. They’ll be debuting some new pieces at the show including the pictured AT-AT raincoat.
- Hot Topic’s Buffy the Vampire Slayer collection is finally available!
- Finally, you can’t go wrong with this adorable Hot Topic dress if you’re a fan of Hercules.
Wonder Woman comes out tonight and we are SUPER HYPED. What better way to get hyped that with the amazing Wonder Woman collection from Her Universe? I held out for all of an hour before buying this dress and I regret nothing. It’s super cute and comfortable and the materials have a nice weight to them. It would even be easy to swap the lasso belt for something a little more subtle if you need to dress it up a little/denerdify it for an occasion.
Wonder Woman Dress: Her Universe
Gold Cuffs: H&M
Bow Heels: kate spade
For sizing reference, Bria is wearing a size small in the Her Universe dress and is about 5’7″.
Please. As if we weren’t going to style some of the awesome pieces from Her Universe’s Wonder Woman collection since we can’t buy them all.
It’s finally here! Her Universe’s Wonder Woman collection releases today and you’ll even get your new pieces before the film comes out next month. Designed by last year’s Fashion Show winners Jesse Thaxton (friend of the blog! We’re very proud of her!), Hannah Kent, and Camille Falciola, the collection is clearly inspired by both Diana and her forthcoming film. The collection features a tank top, two jackets, a skirt, a romper and two dresses of which one is even reversible. The neatest thing about the collection is that there’s nothing overly standard and even for the seemingly more basic pieces, they tend to have a surprise. (The tank top has the netting with the sword on the back and the costume dress is reversible.) It’s a really nicely done little collection. My personal favorite is the black and gold dress.
You can shop the collection in both standard and plus sizes over at HotTopic.com.