When I went into Solo, I definitely didn’t expect to come out of the movie as a huge fan of Qi’ra and yet here we are. I regret nothing. Qi’ra: my perfect Slytherin daughter. I love her so much.
Also this was a great excuse to finally work this black/gold jacket someone gave me months ago into an outfit. Win/win situation really.
Black Dress: Calvin Klein
Jacket: Rock & Republic
Gold Statement Necklace: BaubleBar
Gold Cuff: H&M
Dice Earrings: Hot Topic
Gold Bow Heels: kate spade
Tan is not my color palette and neither is cold shoulder my style thing so honestly, I’m not entirely sure why I bought this Rey cardigan a year or so ago BUT I DID. And it is comfy and cute. And hey it works for work! (This is another one of those ‘yes I actually wore this to the office’ outfits.)
Rey cardigan: Her Universe
Earrings/Rebellion necklace: Hot Topic
Tank Top: Target
Khaki Skirt: The Limited
Nude Heels: BCBG
Han Solo but make it fashion? Or something like that.
Anyways go see Solo tonight! It was fun!
So this is a new one. In what they’re advertising as their “first ever footwear collection,” Hot Topic recently released four shoes inspired by the show Once Upon a Time. While I may have given up on the show years ago, the costumes have always been worth a look and it’s interesting to see Hot Topic delve into shoes. It’s a neat idea and while I won’t be buying any, I could definitely see fans of the show going for these. I’m certainly interested to see if they expand into other fandoms.
You can shop the shoes over at HotTopic.com.
It’s been a few months so it seems time for another fashion finds round up again. (Especially with SDCC rapidly approaching!)
- Her Universe debuted two new pieces inspired by Spider-Man for the film’s premiere.
- Prophecy Girl has a fabulous Bazine inspired shirt available for pre-order. The design hits that sweet spot between recognizable nerdy and wearable.
- On another Her Universe note, they’ll be at San Diego Comic Con at Booth 2913-U in addition to hosting the Fashion Show on Thursday. They’ll be debuting some new pieces at the show including the pictured AT-AT raincoat.
- Hot Topic’s Buffy the Vampire Slayer collection is finally available!
- Finally, you can’t go wrong with this adorable Hot Topic dress if you’re a fan of Hercules.