Please. As if we weren’t going to style some of the awesome pieces from Her Universe’s Wonder Woman collection since we can’t buy them all.
It’s finally here! Her Universe’s Wonder Woman collection releases today and you’ll even get your new pieces before the film comes out next month. Designed by last year’s Fashion Show winners Jesse Thaxton (friend of the blog! We’re very proud of her!), Hannah Kent, and Camille Falciola, the collection is clearly inspired by both Diana and her forthcoming film. The collection features a tank top, two jackets, a skirt, a romper and two dresses of which one is even reversible. The neatest thing about the collection is that there’s nothing overly standard and even for the seemingly more basic pieces, they tend to have a surprise. (The tank top has the netting with the sword on the back and the costume dress is reversible.) It’s a really nicely done little collection. My personal favorite is the black and gold dress.
You can shop the collection in both standard and plus sizes over at HotTopic.com.
Are you still riding that Rogue One high? We’re still riding that Rogue One high. (Don’t talk to me about the Cassian Andor Problem I have now. I DID NOT ASK FOR THIS.) (Okay but actually more on That Problem in a week or two.)
ANYWAYS. Fairly close to Rogue One’s release, Hot Topic finally came out with their inspired collection and… honestly, I wasn’t terribly impressed with most of it. This sweater was definitely the standout though if you’re a fan of the cold shoulder trend! More importantly though, please check out these boots I found for this outfit. I’m not a huge fan of Steve Madden because they don’t fit my feet well but these are so damn cute for such a reasonable price that I’m tempted to buy them right freaking now.
It’s been a while since we’ve done a round up of some of the fashion finds that we’ve stumbled upon around the internet so this seemed like a good time to do so.
- ThinkGeek will be debuting a brand new Star Trek collection by Her Universe on Tuesday. Expect the collection to be a little different than what we’ve previously seen. Ashley’s already teased an adorable blazer. You can enter at the link above for the chance to win a $300 gift certificate to ThinkGeek
- In further ThinkGeek news, you can preorder items from the Mass Effect Capsule Collection now for delivery in mid-December. Bioware has consistently put out some awesome stuff for Mass Effect and this collection is no different. (I may have already preordered two pieces.)
- Her Universe has also now partnered with Mod Cloth! You can now buy skirt versions of their Hoth and Bespin dresses. The cut/style seems to be similar to the lightsaber skirt except shorter.
- Hamilton fans can now preorder a Elhoffer Design cardigan! Heads up though: this will likely ship in early January.
- Kohl’s is getting into the Rogue One spirit. So far, they have a super cute tank top available online but we’ve seen pictures from a few stores of a nice little line that will likely appeal to a lot of fan girls. Keep an eye on both your local stores and the online stores for the line.
- Hot Topic now has a new Rogue One wallet from Loungefly available online.