Tan is not my color palette and neither is cold shoulder my style thing so honestly, I’m not entirely sure why I bought this Rey cardigan a year or so ago BUT I DID. And it is comfy and cute. And hey it works for work! (This is another one of those ‘yes I actually wore this to the office’ outfits.)
Rey cardigan: Her Universe
Earrings/Rebellion necklace: Hot Topic
Tank Top: Target
Khaki Skirt: The Limited
Nude Heels: BCBG
Han Solo but make it fashion? Or something like that.
Anyways go see Solo tonight! It was fun!
So this is a new one. In what they’re advertising as their “first ever footwear collection,” Hot Topic recently released four shoes inspired by the show Once Upon a Time. While I may have given up on the show years ago, the costumes have always been worth a look and it’s interesting to see Hot Topic delve into shoes. It’s a neat idea and while I won’t be buying any, I could definitely see fans of the show going for these. I’m certainly interested to see if they expand into other fandoms.
You can shop the shoes over at HotTopic.com.
It’s been a few months so it seems time for another fashion finds round up again. (Especially with SDCC rapidly approaching!)
- Her Universe debuted two new pieces inspired by Spider-Man for the film’s premiere.
- Prophecy Girl has a fabulous Bazine inspired shirt available for pre-order. The design hits that sweet spot between recognizable nerdy and wearable.
- On another Her Universe note, they’ll be at San Diego Comic Con at Booth 2913-U in addition to hosting the Fashion Show on Thursday. They’ll be debuting some new pieces at the show including the pictured AT-AT raincoat.
- Hot Topic’s Buffy the Vampire Slayer collection is finally available!
- Finally, you can’t go wrong with this adorable Hot Topic dress if you’re a fan of Hercules.
Wonder Woman comes out tonight and we are SUPER HYPED. What better way to get hyped that with the amazing Wonder Woman collection from Her Universe? I held out for all of an hour before buying this dress and I regret nothing. It’s super cute and comfortable and the materials have a nice weight to them. It would even be easy to swap the lasso belt for something a little more subtle if you need to dress it up a little/denerdify it for an occasion.
Wonder Woman Dress: Her Universe
Gold Cuffs: H&M
Bow Heels: kate spade
For sizing reference, Bria is wearing a size small in the Her Universe dress and is about 5’7″.