We can’t get every Her Universe piece we dig but we can style them. We definitely think this Battle of Endor dress is pretty cute!
Ask and you shall receive! When Her Universe debuted their Star Trek collection for ThinkGeek, tons of fans expressed interest in a similar collection for Star Wars clothes that could be worn in an office. Today, ThinkGeek debuted that very line! On my must buy list? That blazer and the symbols tank and maybe the ships blouse!
What’s on yours?
They teased it a few weeks ago along side the Spider-Man active wear collection but Her Universe’s second Captain America inspired collection is now available. For the most part, I personally prefer the original collection from last year but they have an interesting variety of pieces this time. This may be the first bodysuit they’ve done. The long leggings are my personal pick for my favorite piece.
You can shop the collection in standard and plus sizes on Kohl’s website now.
It’s been a few months so it seems time for another fashion finds round up again. (Especially with SDCC rapidly approaching!)
- Her Universe debuted two new pieces inspired by Spider-Man for the film’s premiere.
- Prophecy Girl has a fabulous Bazine inspired shirt available for pre-order. The design hits that sweet spot between recognizable nerdy and wearable.
- On another Her Universe note, they’ll be at San Diego Comic Con at Booth 2913-U in addition to hosting the Fashion Show on Thursday. They’ll be debuting some new pieces at the show including the pictured AT-AT raincoat.
- Hot Topic’s Buffy the Vampire Slayer collection is finally available!
- Finally, you can’t go wrong with this adorable Hot Topic dress if you’re a fan of Hercules.
Another week, another cute nerdy outfit. Let’s do this.