Another month means that it’s time for another Favorite Four post! This month, we’ve got two pairs of sneakers and two shirts because apparently being symmetrical is the way to go? (I don’t know.)
- Po-Zu continues with the domination of the Star Wars sneaker world with Kylo Ren inspired shoes and honestly, I’m surprised that it took them this long to make a Ben inspired design.
- Jordandené teamed up with Sam Maggs for a rad new Fangirl Galaxy collection!
- You can get an Edna Mode blouse from Box Lunch. This is the best timeline.
- Everything’s coming up Carol! Check out these super incredible Captain Marvel inspired sneakers by Vans. Seriously: who would’ve thought ten years ago that these would have existed?
Tan is not my color palette and neither is cold shoulder my style thing so honestly, I’m not entirely sure why I bought this Rey cardigan a year or so ago BUT I DID. And it is comfy and cute. And hey it works for work! (This is another one of those ‘yes I actually wore this to the office’ outfits.)
Rey cardigan: Her Universe
Earrings/Rebellion necklace: Hot Topic
Tank Top: Target
Khaki Skirt: The Limited
Nude Heels: BCBG
Han Solo but make it fashion? Or something like that.
Anyways go see Solo tonight! It was fun!
Welcome back this month’s round up of my four favorite geek fashion things that I’ve stumbled upon over the last month and that I wanted to share with all of you!
- There seems to be no end in sight for Po-Zu’s Star Wars offerings. While I am fond of the Han Solo sneaker they recently announced, my favorite has to be this new Rey inspired boot.
- Everyone should strive to have as much style as Lando. ThinkGeek’s new replica cape is A++.
- Her Universe continues to expand their active wear offerings with these Infinity War inspired leggings at Torrid.
- Finally, Prophecy Girl has expanded into scarves! My favorite just might be this Padmé inspired print. It’s subtle but one you look at it more closely, you see all of the elements.
I wasn’t going to get this jacket. I really wasn’t. I acknowledge that I have a leather jacket problem but I already had their Vader one and I love it so much that getting the Kylo one seemed redundant. And then the Disney Store had it for like 75% off. In my size. Yeah, it’s not my fault.