It’s that time of year again: sales. Lots and lots of sales. A lot of these are ones you really shouldn’t let pass you by and the chances of me purchasing something from most of these retailers is very, very high. (I can neither confirm nor deny that I’ve already pounced on at least one these deals. Possibly more.)
- Prophecy Girl, aka my favorite small geek fashion company, is currently offering 50% off your purchase of £10 or more with the code ‘BFCM18‘. I have their Itsa Kinda skirt, their Galactic Spy shirt, and several of their scarves and pins and love them all! Please check them out!
- Musterbrand probably needs no introduction at this point but you should probably take advantage of their up to 50% off Black Sale. This includes their Sith Apprentice cardigan, Vader sweater cape, and black Rey sweater. If you’re getting just one piece, my favorite is the Sith Apprentice cardigan. I’m tempted to get another except the Rey sweater in Black is staring me down and so is the Black Panther cardigan. They’re also offering 20% off your regularly priced purchase with the code ‘THANKS20’.
- Po-Zu is currently offer 40% off your entire purchase which is huge. Just use the code ‘BETHECHANGE‘ at check out through November 30th. If you’ve been waiting to get a pair of their Star Wars shoes, now is the time. I have their Falcon sneakers and Rey boots and love both.
- Her Universe is offering $12 tees, outerwear starting at $20, and 30% off everything else.
- HeroWithin has also hinted that they’ll be debuting some new pieces soon.
Disclaimers: The Po-Zu link included in this post is an affiliate link. It is not mine but rather that of my friend Kay who is wonderful and does some amazing work in the Geek Fashion realm. If you make a purchase through that link, she gets a small commission at no cost to you. Also, Musterbrand has previously provided me with some of their pieces but did not ask for a favorable review in return, just honest feedback. Two of those pieces are mentioned here.
Gooooood Morning, White Hot Roomers! (You should’ve said that like Robin Williams in Good Morning Vietnam.) Just like last year, we’re rounding up some of the deals we think be of interest to YOU, our wonderful readers. We’ll be updating this post as we find more deals over the next few days but in the mean time, be sure to check out the deals that we’ve found so far!
- Starting at 9pm Thursday, Her Universe will start their Holiday Sale which will include up to 60% off select items (they have not yet specified which.) All orders of $25+ will receive their free 2014 Holiday pin and they’re offering free shipping on orders of 4+ items. These offers run through December 15th. Make sure you don’t miss their adorable new holiday Star Wars, Doctor Who, and Marvel dresses!
- With the code ElfinSale, ThinkGeek currently offers 20% off orders of $40+, 25% off orders of $100+, and 30% off orders of $150+. The code is good through 11:59 Pacific Time on November 29th.
- Arda Wigs will offering 20% off all in-stock items with the code 20k14 running from midnight to midnight Central Time on December 1st.
- If digital comics are your thing, Dark Horse is offering 50% off all digital comics on Cyber Monday running from midnight to midnight Pacific Time. The deal requires at $20 cart minimum though.
- For all your sewing needs, check out JoAnn Fabric over the next few days. Currently, they’re offering free shipping on orders of $50+ or for just $1.99 with the code SleighBells331 AND 40% off all Singer Sewing Machines.
- If kate spade is your style, they’re having a surprise 75% off sale right now through Saturday.
What’s the best way to spend Thanksgiving weekend? Certainly not the battle royale mall crowd of nebulous good deals. But when we get a little quiet time during this week and some hot promos are thrown into our laps, we can’t help but check out some of the online deals from our favoured haunts.
All week sales with a themed deal a day, we’re looking forward to Marvel and Star Wars because that’s just where we live. But check back on Friday and Monday for a focus on all tees, and use the following codes to get yo’ discounts:
BLACKFRIDAYTSHIRTS15 for 15% off all regular price tees
BLACKFRIDAYTSHIRTS25 for 25% off all regular price tees on orders over $100
CYBERTSHIRTS15 for 15% off all regular price tees
CYBERTSHIRTS25 for 25% off all regular price tees on orders over $100
New holiday releases from Her Universe not enough? How about a Black Friday exclusive pin with every purchase and free shipping? We thought so.
If the week long deal of 20% off orders of $40 (code BLACKMAGIC) isn’t your thing, then come back to check out their Cyber Monday page for further deals!
Get your head in the nylon ninja game, because it’s on. With the list of sale items going out this Friday, be super fast ready to grab the pieces off your want list — items sell, and they sell fast. Sale goes live Sunday @ 6PM EST, so keep an eye on their Facebook for further details. We’re hoping the Lord of the Rings collection makes the final cut, because this Hobbit Map Dress completes us.