Welcome back to another edition of Fav 4: four of our favorite geek fashion pieces that we’ve seen this month. Shocker: it’s Captain Marvel themed. Totally by accident though. Yeah, we can tell you that you totally believe us.
- In a blink-and-you-miss-them release, Adidas did a collaboration with Jen Bartel for a pair of fantastic Captain Marvel inspired sneakers. They are only available at Foot Locker and sold out almost instantly although we’ve heard talk of potential restock in the future.
- Kohl’s also released a whole slew of Captain Marvel inspired shirts for kids and adults alike. A standout is this t-shirt with the Hala star on it.
- You’ve probably seen Hero Within’s Carol Danvers Flight Jacket but we’re making sure you see it again because reasons.
- Carol wore a Nine Inch Nails t-shirt through much of the film and while you can get that shirt, why not go for the special collab one? (Seriously, who ever saw that coming?)
Welcome back to the first Fav 4 of the year! It’s been awhile so just in case you’ve forgotten, we use this monthly post to round up our four favorite fashion pieces we’ve seen recently. In theory, they’re new releases but sometimes they’re just new to us.
- Po-Zu announced another addition to their Rey boot line. The classic mid-calf boot that she wore in The Force Awakens will be available in a shimmery silver linen. As of now, they’re being advertised as dispatching from the warehouse by April 10th but a little birdie told me that if you’re preordering them in hopes of wearing them to Star Wars Celebration, you should have them by then ;)
- In further Star Wars pieces, Fifth Sun has a huge line of shirts and sweatshirts inspired by Star Wars Resistance. Unfortunately, they appear to only be available in kids sizes right now but I adore some of the designs they came up with and am currently trying to convince myself that I don’t need another sweatshirt….
- Her Universe released their Captain Marvel line last week just in time for the movie next month! My favorite piece is the romper pictured above.
- Box Lunch is showing Hufflepuffs some love with this adorable and subtly designed clutch. It’s part of a larger horocrux inspired bag collection but this one definitely stood out. Were I member of that House, I’d definitely be all over this.
Another month means that it’s time for another Favorite Four post! This month, we’ve got two pairs of sneakers and two shirts because apparently being symmetrical is the way to go? (I don’t know.)
- Po-Zu continues with the domination of the Star Wars sneaker world with Kylo Ren inspired shoes and honestly, I’m surprised that it took them this long to make a Ben inspired design.
- Jordandené teamed up with Sam Maggs for a rad new Fangirl Galaxy collection!
- You can get an Edna Mode blouse from Box Lunch. This is the best timeline.
- Everything’s coming up Carol! Check out these super incredible Captain Marvel inspired sneakers by Vans. Seriously: who would’ve thought ten years ago that these would have existed?
Have you seen Loungefly’s newest Marvel bag designs? They’ve got some pretty fantastic looking ones and cover characters from Deadpool to Spider-Man to Black Widow. The standouts are probably the Iron Man dome purse, the Captain Marvel duffle, and the Captain America messenger bag.
You can see a selection of Loungefly’s offerings below and shop the collection online.
A space salute to Kelly Sue DeConnick and her Captain Marvel. It’s been a ride (it’s still a ride).
“Higher Further Faster More” Top: We Love Fine
Denim Jacket: Forever 21 / DIY
Pleated Skirt: Zara
Red Galaxy Suspender Leggings: Black Milk
Belt, Sunglasses: Forever 21
Backoff Boots: Jeffrey Campbell
Captain Marvel Bracelet: Nara Rouge