It’s a good month to be a geek! We’ve already gotten Avengers: Infinity War (okay, technically it came out last month), Deadpool 2 is this week, and Solo is next week! And with new film releases, come lots of new geek fashion products. Which works for us.
- It’s honestly taking everything I have not to order Musterbrand’s new Sith Apprentice cardigan in red. I love the black one that I have SO MUCH.
- We already tweeted about it but Po-Zu’s latest addition to their Star Wars line is a Luke Skywalker replica boot that can be worn two ways.
- I really want these Black Panther socks from Stance. Why must my feet be too small?!
- I’ve been a little iffy on ThinkGeek’s blazers but I have to admit that this Chewbacca one for men is actually pretty good. It’s the use of the bandoleer that works for me
Welcome back this month’s round up of my four favorite geek fashion things that I’ve stumbled upon over the last month and that I wanted to share with all of you!
- There seems to be no end in sight for Po-Zu’s Star Wars offerings. While I am fond of the Han Solo sneaker they recently announced, my favorite has to be this new Rey inspired boot.
- Everyone should strive to have as much style as Lando. ThinkGeek’s new replica cape is A++.
- Her Universe continues to expand their active wear offerings with these Infinity War inspired leggings at Torrid.
- Finally, Prophecy Girl has expanded into scarves! My favorite just might be this Padmé inspired print. It’s subtle but one you look at it more closely, you see all of the elements.
I know, you’re shocked: it’s Bria doing a Black Widow outfit and not Lin but it had to happen eventually! But hey: when you get a cute new cardigan and you wear it as a part of your work outfit on a day when it’s really nice, taking pictures for a geek fashion blog seems mandatory.
Bonus: I was reading Black Widow: Red Vengeance on the metro on the day I wore this to work and it was COMPLETELY BY ACCIDENT
Black Widow Cardigan: Elhoffer Design
Red Dress: J. Crew
Star Earrings: Henri Bendel
Nude Heels: BCBG
Have you seen Loungefly’s newest Marvel bag designs? They’ve got some pretty fantastic looking ones and cover characters from Deadpool to Spider-Man to Black Widow. The standouts are probably the Iron Man dome purse, the Captain Marvel duffle, and the Captain America messenger bag.
You can see a selection of Loungefly’s offerings below and shop the collection online.
Sometimes, you gotta sit in a cubicle for the day job that pays the bills but be ready to avenge by night and by avenge, I mean go see Captain America: Civil War after work. And yes, this really is what I wore into the office that Friday! Since I’m the Hawkeye for our work Avengers (long story,) I decided that a few certain touches would be the best way to accessorize.
Avengers Dress: Her Universe
Black Blazer: Express
Black Pumps: Nine West
Chevron Necklace: Bauble Bar