Welcome back to a special San Diego Comic-Con edition of our monthly Fav 4 and because SDCC was this weekend, I’m including 5 different collections. Listen, I can make whatever rules I want. There’s some really cool stuff in here so why limit us to four?
- Hero Within debuted a new Marvel collection along with some SDCC exclusive designs. I’m swooning over the Black Panther dress.
- Her Universe held their annual fashion show at SDCC. Kay over at Fangirl Blog has a great write up of it. There are some really neat designs.
- In further Her Universe news, they also launched a collection inspired by The Clone Wars, a Captain Marvel jacket, and some Doctor Who pieces. Some are already available online. I’m going to go mad if I can’t get my hands on the Padmé jacket soon.
- The winners of last year’s Her Universe fashion show designed a new Disney Princess collection. I’m strongly considering getting the Mulan vest.
- Finally, in non-SDCC news, Musterbrand has put up their Avengers inspired collection for preorder. I would like to buy almost all of it.
Sometimes, I get really bored in a meeting, stumble across a sale, and then buy a dress that’s not really my style but looks really comfortable. And then I buy it.
Time Stone Dress: Her Universe
Black Boots: Dr. Martens
It’s a good month to be a geek! We’ve already gotten Avengers: Infinity War (okay, technically it came out last month), Deadpool 2 is this week, and Solo is next week! And with new film releases, come lots of new geek fashion products. Which works for us.
- It’s honestly taking everything I have not to order Musterbrand’s new Sith Apprentice cardigan in red. I love the black one that I have SO MUCH.
- We already tweeted about it but Po-Zu’s latest addition to their Star Wars line is a Luke Skywalker replica boot that can be worn two ways.
- I really want these Black Panther socks from Stance. Why must my feet be too small?!
- I’ve been a little iffy on ThinkGeek’s blazers but I have to admit that this Chewbacca one for men is actually pretty good. It’s the use of the bandoleer that works for me
Welcome back this month’s round up of my four favorite geek fashion things that I’ve stumbled upon over the last month and that I wanted to share with all of you!
- There seems to be no end in sight for Po-Zu’s Star Wars offerings. While I am fond of the Han Solo sneaker they recently announced, my favorite has to be this new Rey inspired boot.
- Everyone should strive to have as much style as Lando. ThinkGeek’s new replica cape is A++.
- Her Universe continues to expand their active wear offerings with these Infinity War inspired leggings at Torrid.
- Finally, Prophecy Girl has expanded into scarves! My favorite just might be this Padmé inspired print. It’s subtle but one you look at it more closely, you see all of the elements.
I know, you’re shocked: it’s Bria doing a Black Widow outfit and not Lin but it had to happen eventually! But hey: when you get a cute new cardigan and you wear it as a part of your work outfit on a day when it’s really nice, taking pictures for a geek fashion blog seems mandatory.
Bonus: I was reading Black Widow: Red Vengeance on the metro on the day I wore this to work and it was COMPLETELY BY ACCIDENT
Black Widow Cardigan: Elhoffer Design
Red Dress: J. Crew
Star Earrings: Henri Bendel
Nude Heels: BCBG