Welcome back to a special San Diego Comic-Con edition of our monthly Fav 4 and because SDCC was this weekend, I’m including 5 different collections. Listen, I can make whatever rules I want. There’s some really cool stuff in here so why limit us to four?
- Hero Within debuted a new Marvel collection along with some SDCC exclusive designs. I’m swooning over the Black Panther dress.
- Her Universe held their annual fashion show at SDCC. Kay over at Fangirl Blog has a great write up of it. There are some really neat designs.
- In further Her Universe news, they also launched a collection inspired by The Clone Wars, a Captain Marvel jacket, and some Doctor Who pieces. Some are already available online. I’m going to go mad if I can’t get my hands on the Padmé jacket soon.
- The winners of last year’s Her Universe fashion show designed a new Disney Princess collection. I’m strongly considering getting the Mulan vest.
- Finally, in non-SDCC news, Musterbrand has put up their Avengers inspired collection for preorder. I would like to buy almost all of it.
Who doesn’t love a good binary sunset? This dress was one of my impulse buys because admittedly, pale pink isn’t really my color. I did like how this was that Tatooine version of the Naboo skirt though: somewhat subtle unless you really look at it and then you can appreciate all the details.
Tatooine Dress: Her Universe
Rebel Alliance Earrings/Necklace: Box Lunch
Rose Gold Flats: Dr. Scholls
Sometimes, I get really bored in a meeting, stumble across a sale, and then buy a dress that’s not really my style but looks really comfortable. And then I buy it.
Time Stone Dress: Her Universe
Black Boots: Dr. Martens
When I went into Solo, I definitely didn’t expect to come out of the movie as a huge fan of Qi’ra and yet here we are. I regret nothing. Qi’ra: my perfect Slytherin daughter. I love her so much.
Also this was a great excuse to finally work this black/gold jacket someone gave me months ago into an outfit. Win/win situation really.
Black Dress: Calvin Klein
Jacket: Rock & Republic
Gold Statement Necklace: BaubleBar
Gold Cuff: H&M
Dice Earrings: Hot Topic
Gold Bow Heels: kate spade
Another month means that it’s time for another Favorite Four post! This month, we’ve got two pairs of sneakers and two shirts because apparently being symmetrical is the way to go? (I don’t know.)
- Po-Zu continues with the domination of the Star Wars sneaker world with Kylo Ren inspired shoes and honestly, I’m surprised that it took them this long to make a Ben inspired design.
- Jordandené teamed up with Sam Maggs for a rad new Fangirl Galaxy collection!
- You can get an Edna Mode blouse from Box Lunch. This is the best timeline.
- Everything’s coming up Carol! Check out these super incredible Captain Marvel inspired sneakers by Vans. Seriously: who would’ve thought ten years ago that these would have existed?