Welcome back to the first Fav 4 of the year! It’s been awhile so just in case you’ve forgotten, we use this monthly post to round up our four favorite fashion pieces we’ve seen recently. In theory, they’re new releases but sometimes they’re just new to us.
- Po-Zu announced another addition to their Rey boot line. The classic mid-calf boot that she wore in The Force Awakens will be available in a shimmery silver linen. As of now, they’re being advertised as dispatching from the warehouse by April 10th but a little birdie told me that if you’re preordering them in hopes of wearing them to Star Wars Celebration, you should have them by then ;)
- In further Star Wars pieces, Fifth Sun has a huge line of shirts and sweatshirts inspired by Star Wars Resistance. Unfortunately, they appear to only be available in kids sizes right now but I adore some of the designs they came up with and am currently trying to convince myself that I don’t need another sweatshirt….
- Her Universe released their Captain Marvel line last week just in time for the movie next month! My favorite piece is the romper pictured above.
- Box Lunch is showing Hufflepuffs some love with this adorable and subtly designed clutch. It’s part of a larger horocrux inspired bag collection but this one definitely stood out. Were I member of that House, I’d definitely be all over this.
I’d love to tell you that I planned on a Black Panther inspired outfit in honor of Black History Month but honestly, this was just a happy accident. This cardigan though… I LOVE THIS CARDIGAN. It’s heavier than either the Knights of Ren or Wasp one I own and keeps me rather warm.
And yes. This is indeed another one of those ‘Bria wore this to work’ outfits.
For sizing purposes, Bria is wearing a small.
We’re back! Just, y’know, later into January than expected. Please feel free to blame the freezing cold, limited amounts of day light, Bria’s work schedule, and the foot of snow for this delay. It’s okay though: we’re back now!
From the minute I saw it teased in their promotional pictures, I knew that I had to have this dress inspired by Rose Tico. Actually, I originally thought it was a jacket but nope! It’s a shirt dress which is even better. I hope this is a sign of more Star Wars inspired clothing to come.
Rose Tico Dress: Musterbrand
Black Tights: Hue
Black Boots: Dr. Scholls
Godspeed Rebels bracelet: Sparkle Designs
X-Wing Necklace: ThinkGeek
For reference, Bria is wearing a size small in the Rose Dress
You see the problem with winter is that it is COLD which makes shooting outfits trickier than usual. Because it is cold. Literally the only good thing about cold is that it lets me break out scarves like this awesome x-wing pilot helmet inspired one.
But also I took these pictures are like 7:45am before work and it was cold.
Luke Skywalker X-Wing Helmet Scarf: Musterbrand
Red Sweater Dress: Max Studio
Khaki Jacket: Ralph Lauren
Brown Boots: Bandolino
Rebel Jewelry: BoxLunch
Disclaimer: Musterbrand sent me this scarf but only asked for my honest feedback in return.
Welcome back to our final Fav Four of the year! Hopefully you took advantage of all the sales last month because wow there were a lot of them! That hasn’t stopped retailers from releasing new geek fashion pieces though. Here are some of our favorites this month.
- We are Riverdale Trash (Choni 4 Ever) and I still can’t believe Black Milk Clothing is doing a collection for it. Cheryl is our forever queen.
- Her Universe released a collection inspired by Mary Poppins Returns via Torrid. This penguin sweater is super cute!
- I want to steal the Rebel Alliance patch off the back of this Her Universe denim Leia jacket SO BADLY.
- So that Rose inspired piece Musterbrand teased a few months back? It’s not a jacket, it’s a shirt dress! While shirt dresses aren’t necessarily my thing, I am 1) probably going to buy it anyways and 2) excited to see Musterbrand continue to branch out from sweaters and outerwear. I hope that more dresses are in their future.