Ask and you shall receive! When Her Universe debuted their Star Trek collection for ThinkGeek, tons of fans expressed interest in a similar collection for Star Wars clothes that could be worn in an office. Today, ThinkGeek debuted that very line! On my must buy list? That blazer and the symbols tank and maybe the ships blouse!
What’s on yours?
They teased it a few weeks ago along side the Spider-Man active wear collection but Her Universe’s second Captain America inspired collection is now available. For the most part, I personally prefer the original collection from last year but they have an interesting variety of pieces this time. This may be the first bodysuit they’ve done. The long leggings are my personal pick for my favorite piece.
You can shop the collection in standard and plus sizes on Kohl’s website now.
It’s been a few months so it seems time for another fashion finds round up again. (Especially with SDCC rapidly approaching!)
- Her Universe debuted two new pieces inspired by Spider-Man for the film’s premiere.
- Prophecy Girl has a fabulous Bazine inspired shirt available for pre-order. The design hits that sweet spot between recognizable nerdy and wearable.
- On another Her Universe note, they’ll be at San Diego Comic Con at Booth 2913-U in addition to hosting the Fashion Show on Thursday. They’ll be debuting some new pieces at the show including the pictured AT-AT raincoat.
- Hot Topic’s Buffy the Vampire Slayer collection is finally available!
- Finally, you can’t go wrong with this adorable Hot Topic dress if you’re a fan of Hercules.
Sneaky sneaky! It looks like Her Universe has delved back into the realm of Marvel with a Spider-man inspired active wear line! It’s fairly similar to the lines we’ve previously seen just with a Spidey spin. (Spin! Did you see what I… never mind.) The active wear cardigan is something new and I’d certainly be interested to see how the sports bra is.
You can shop the collection at the links below. Any pieces on your must buy list?
It’s finally here! Her Universe’s Wonder Woman collection releases today and you’ll even get your new pieces before the film comes out next month. Designed by last year’s Fashion Show winners Jesse Thaxton (friend of the blog! We’re very proud of her!), Hannah Kent, and Camille Falciola, the collection is clearly inspired by both Diana and her forthcoming film. The collection features a tank top, two jackets, a skirt, a romper and two dresses of which one is even reversible. The neatest thing about the collection is that there’s nothing overly standard and even for the seemingly more basic pieces, they tend to have a surprise. (The tank top has the netting with the sword on the back and the costume dress is reversible.) It’s a really nicely done little collection. My personal favorite is the black and gold dress.
You can shop the collection in both standard and plus sizes over at HotTopic.com.