I bought the skirt on a whim while there was a sale and then, to my great delight, I discovered pockets! And then while I wear wearing it, it occurred to me… blue and orange=Ahsoka Tano! Given how The Clone Wars will be coming back soon, it seemed like it was meant to be.
Also this skirt has pockets. And I totally forgot I even owned these heels until I went digging in my closet. Double win!
The Grammar of Ornament Skirt: Black Milk Clothing
Maroon Shirt: H&M
Jedi Necklace: (Convention floor find)
Blue Snake Skin Heels: Nine West
Welcome back to a special San Diego Comic-Con edition of our monthly Fav 4 and because SDCC was this weekend, I’m including 5 different collections. Listen, I can make whatever rules I want. There’s some really cool stuff in here so why limit us to four?
- Hero Within debuted a new Marvel collection along with some SDCC exclusive designs. I’m swooning over the Black Panther dress.
- Her Universe held their annual fashion show at SDCC. Kay over at Fangirl Blog has a great write up of it. There are some really neat designs.
- In further Her Universe news, they also launched a collection inspired by The Clone Wars, a Captain Marvel jacket, and some Doctor Who pieces. Some are already available online. I’m going to go mad if I can’t get my hands on the Padmé jacket soon.
- The winners of last year’s Her Universe fashion show designed a new Disney Princess collection. I’m strongly considering getting the Mulan vest.
- Finally, in non-SDCC news, Musterbrand has put up their Avengers inspired collection for preorder. I would like to buy almost all of it.
Who doesn’t love a good binary sunset? This dress was one of my impulse buys because admittedly, pale pink isn’t really my color. I did like how this was that Tatooine version of the Naboo skirt though: somewhat subtle unless you really look at it and then you can appreciate all the details.
Tatooine Dress: Her Universe
Rebel Alliance Earrings/Necklace: Box Lunch
Rose Gold Flats: Dr. Scholls
Sometimes, I get really bored in a meeting, stumble across a sale, and then buy a dress that’s not really my style but looks really comfortable. And then I buy it.
Time Stone Dress: Her Universe
Black Boots: Dr. Martens
When I went into Solo, I definitely didn’t expect to come out of the movie as a huge fan of Qi’ra and yet here we are. I regret nothing. Qi’ra: my perfect Slytherin daughter. I love her so much.
Also this was a great excuse to finally work this black/gold jacket someone gave me months ago into an outfit. Win/win situation really.
Black Dress: Calvin Klein
Jacket: Rock & Republic
Gold Statement Necklace: BaubleBar
Gold Cuff: H&M
Dice Earrings: Hot Topic
Gold Bow Heels: kate spade