[FF] Your 2014 Black Friday/Cyber Monday Round Up
Gooooood Morning, White Hot Roomers! (You should’ve said that like Robin Williams in Good Morning Vietnam.) Just like last year, we’re rounding up some of the deals we think be of interest to YOU, our wonderful readers. We’ll be updating this post as we find more deals over the next few days but in the mean time, be sure to check out the deals that we’ve found so far!
- Starting at 9pm Thursday, Her Universe will start their Holiday Sale which will include up to 60% off select items (they have not yet specified which.) All orders of $25+ will receive their free 2014 Holiday pin and they’re offering free shipping on orders of 4+ items. These offers run through December 15th. Make sure you don’t miss their adorable new holiday Star Wars, Doctor Who, and Marvel dresses!
- With the code ElfinSale, ThinkGeek currently offers 20% off orders of $40+, 25% off orders of $100+, and 30% off orders of $150+. The code is good through 11:59 Pacific Time on November 29th.
- Arda Wigs will offering 20% off all in-stock items with the code 20k14 running from midnight to midnight Central Time on December 1st.
- If digital comics are your thing, Dark Horse is offering 50% off all digital comics on Cyber Monday running from midnight to midnight Pacific Time. The deal requires at $20 cart minimum though.
- For all your sewing needs, check out JoAnn Fabric over the next few days. Currently, they’re offering free shipping on orders of $50+ or for just $1.99 with the code SleighBells331 AND 40% off all Singer Sewing Machines.
- If kate spade is your style, they’re having a surprise 75% off sale right now through Saturday.